Thursday 14 January 2016

Throwback Thursday: Frosty Days

The cold winter weather has finally shown up and I have to say, I love it! This morning at home it was beautifully sunny and crisp outside. It looks so pretty everywhere when there's a frost and it's much better underfoot compared with the boggy mud paths of late.

Apparently the weather is set to get much colder over the weekend so make sure you all look after yourselves. Here's a photo I took back in February 2012; it was taken at RSPB Fen Drayton Lakes back in Cambridgeshire at about 10am, when the temperature was -14! I had a great day strolling around the frozen lakes, it was so pretty.


Almost the weekend!

Em x

1 comment:

  1. We've only had a little bit of frost but lots of hail the other day. I must admit I'm desperate for some snow - I've never seen Rocky in it! Wishing you a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete