Wednesday 6 January 2016

Barry Artwork!

We received the most amazing Christmas present from my brother and his girlfriend; a beautiful piece of artwork of our handsome Barry! Jenna's Mum does pet portraits and very well I think as she's really captured the character and expression of Barry's face. I still haven't put it up in our house yet as I'm not quite sure where I want to put it but it will definitely have pride of place!


If anyone would like to see Elaine's other work or ask about having a portrait done then here's a link to her Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/elalsos.petportraits/?fref=ts

Em x

5 comments:

  1. Isn't he lovely! It's cracking when a present is such a good one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jem, I'm over the moon with it and was a bit teary-eyed when I opened it! x

      Delete
  2. Oh Emma it's fantastic, it really does look like Barry. I feel a Mothers day present coming on (for me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, Elaine's artwork is amazing so I really do recommend her. I want to have a whole series of portraits now!! :-)

      Delete